He said to her "I'd like a cheeseburger
And I might like a milkshake as well"
She said to him "I can't give you either"
And he said "isn't this Burger Bell?"
She said "Yes it is, but we're closed now
But we open tomorrow at 10."
He said "I am extre-ma-ly hungry
But I guess I can wait until then"
Because you're his cheeseburger
his yummy cheeseburger
he'll wait for you-ooh yeah!
he'll wait for you
You're his cheeseburger
his tasty cheeseburger
He'll wait for you
yeah, he'll wait for you
He stayed at the drive-through 'till sunrise
He may have dozed off once or twice
When he spotted a billboard for Denny's
Bacon and eggs for half price
How could he resist such an offer?
He really needed something to munch
Cheeseburger, please do not be angry
He'll eat and be back here for lunch
'cuz you're his cheeseburger
his precious cheeseburger
he'll be back for you, he'll be back for you
Please hold on cheeseburger
he'll be back for you!
'Cuz he loves you cheeseburger with all his heart
and there ain't nothing gonna tear you two apart
and if the world suddenly ran out of cheese
he would get down on his hand and knees
*unintelligible lyrics*
you are his cheeseburgeeeeeeer....
And I might like a milkshake as well"
She said to him "I can't give you either"
And he said "isn't this Burger Bell?"
She said "Yes it is, but we're closed now
But we open tomorrow at 10."
He said "I am extre-ma-ly hungry
But I guess I can wait until then"
Because you're his cheeseburger
his yummy cheeseburger
he'll wait for you-ooh yeah!
he'll wait for you
You're his cheeseburger
his tasty cheeseburger
He'll wait for you
yeah, he'll wait for you
He stayed at the drive-through 'till sunrise
He may have dozed off once or twice
When he spotted a billboard for Denny's
Bacon and eggs for half price
How could he resist such an offer?
He really needed something to munch
Cheeseburger, please do not be angry
He'll eat and be back here for lunch
'cuz you're his cheeseburger
his precious cheeseburger
he'll be back for you, he'll be back for you
Please hold on cheeseburger
he'll be back for you!
'Cuz he loves you cheeseburger with all his heart
and there ain't nothing gonna tear you two apart
and if the world suddenly ran out of cheese
he would get down on his hand and knees
*unintelligible lyrics*
you are his cheeseburgeeeeeeer....
No comments:
Post a Comment