skip to main | skip to sidebar

Redirecting...

The Occasional Lookback

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

weighted statement.

Posted by unrehabable at 2:35 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE IT.
I feel the same way about wanting to play and instrument.

February 3, 2009 at 6:36 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What is this?

and where do we go from here?

Classy Blogs, Cultured Blogs, Bred Blogs.

  • Gimme That Donut
  • james.soriano
  • Just keep swimming...
  • Not So Victor
  • Not The Maria Clara Your Parents Knew
  • Optimism that kills
    Alone
  • PostSecret
    The New PostSecret Book

Around the World.

free counters

I'd love to hear from you, really.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • I can't help but be myself.
      • The Secret of Lost Things
      • narrative of a lazy saturday afternoon
      • of embarrassment and nicknames
      • Teenage grabbag
      • Purpose.
      • weighted statement.
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)