Mondays and Wednesdays are fun days for me. These two days of the workweek are definitely, and easily the more demanding ones. In the morning, I have Calculus from 830-11, then I have a something-sort-of-kind-of lunch break until 1130, at which time I have an english writing class (ugh) from 1130 to 130. I then have a short break (which I am maximizing write now by typing up this entry) before my macro-economics honors class at 2pm. I am done by 330, usually sleep until 7, have dinner then go do god-knows-what.
I am a firm believer in the idea that the integrity of a story rests heavily on the diversity, complexity and "fun-ness" of its characters. on this front, my monday-and-wednesday story certainly does not disappoint! To serve as an introduction to what might be continuing saga of stories (no promises), and to acquaint you now with the characters with whom I will be dealing with until late May (damn the western civilization for not having April-June summers), I introduce to you, the following, in complete "anonymous" nickname and description (to preserve the integrity of their identity, god forbid you know these people):
G: this is the name of my fun fun calc teacher. he's mean, he's acerbic, he's funny. I have a feeling he's gonna star in a lot of episodes here on out. ha ha!
EMT: she's my math classmate, she's an EMT. hence the nickname
Smoker: he's my math classmate who, in real life, has the same name as EMT. we found out today that he's a smoker, and that he (apparently) smokes the same brand of cigarettes as featured in the movie He's Just Not That Into You. He may also be called Lane or Kim.
SharpEdge: he's the friend of my math classmates who, by association, has become quite an acquaintance as well. He's a boarder (snowboard, skateboard, surfboard, you name it), and he's Canadian. If that doesn't sound like a fun premise, I don't know what is! He may also be called Canadian or Mich
Tune in for the fun stories!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oi! sincerely-john! *disapproving look*
Post a Comment